A Return to Art

I now indulge myself in the amateur drawing. I stopped drawing for ten years because I thought it was a waste of time. (I stopped it when I entered college). 

After a burnout episode at work, caused by this growing shadow of feeling like a failure to what I was yearning for while forced to work in something I don't care about.

 So  I  recently returned to drawing to the level I had in school. What helped me to enjoy making art once again is simply because I decided to be comfortable with the fact that I would not make money out of it. I think we are at fault to think about such creative endeavours are means to other ends.

I look forward to being my own patreon and work fewer hours to allow myself to freely pursuit creativity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portifolio Translating

Beyond The Mechanical Understanding of Things

Let's have fun by being ourselves